Looking for One Bedroom Apartment for Spring 2020

Started by SimplyThrilledHoney, September 01, 2019, 01:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimplyThrilledHoney

Hi!
I know this is a little early, but I thought I'd at least put it out there now. My fiancee and I will be moving back to New Paltz for the spring 2020 semester, and looking for a one bedroom apartment or a studio within walking distance to campus.
Thanks!
Cody

Yaya

Have a one bedroom available in new paltz starting on december 1 2019

smolina5

I'm currently a Junior whose gonna be taking online classes from home next semester (Spring 2020) and have a single room available for Jan-May that's $675 a month (utilities included), located right off Main street, and is a 10-minute walk to campus! The room is pretty large and even comes with a queen-sized bed, a desk and chair, and a small dresser included. You can text me at (914) 830-5626 for more details if you want!

liammc13

Hi! I'm currently trying to find someone or a couple to rent out my studio apartment to from Jan-July. Its a really nice studio and for two people the rent is 1270 a month (635 each). Its just under a 10 min walk to campus and even closer to main street. All utilities are included (except wifi). If you'd like to know more or want to see pictures you can contact me at mccarthl3@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or call/text at 6072801547

ackermak3

Hey I have 2 bedrooms available in a beautiful house that's super close to campus for about $500 plus utilities. My number is +18452040027 so feel free to text me for pictures and more information!