Grad Student Looking for Rent

Started by Haeickc1, June 13, 2019, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haeickc1

Hello, I am an incoming MFA grad student and I am looking for rent for the fall and spring semester. I am a mature and respectful adult that is a full time student. I may have a friend that is also interested in renting, so please message me if you have 1 or possibly 2 bedrooms available. Budget is 500-700 max.

Harry

Hello, Please contact me at hgshgs@aol.com or 914-523-3780. I have a 6 bedroom home of which there are 2 remaining bedrooms to be rented. Of the 4 bedrooms rented 3 are grad students.
Walking distance to campus.

stacie

Hello,
I have a room for rent (700 includes all utilities and wifi), walk to campus, shopping, village. It is a 6 bed 3 bath house, other housemates are grad/senior students and is very quiet and clean. Happy to provide pics and answer questions: sdms.bill@gmail.com. Best, Stacie

ishi2312

$525 in Private House

I am moving to Boston so my furnished room in a private very well kept house by the owner, just a 3 minutes walk to campus and 2 minutes to main street, will be available late August in time for the Fall semester. Room is bright, furnished and was freshly painted last semester with new carpeting. You would be sharing the house with 4 other females - seniors and grad.  Rent ($525 per month) includes utilities and Wifi. Lovely backyard and deck. Lease will be for Fall and Spring semesters. We are looking for a mature, clean, quiet (no partiers) respectful person. No smoking and no pets. If interested, contact me at 201-595-9783(Ishit