Very Large 2 Bedroom 2 minute to SUNY NEW PALTZ CAMPUS & DOWNTOWN

Started by Salvatore, July 12, 2019, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salvatore

Best ever LOCATION! location location location!!!!

NEWLY RENOVATED!!! WALK EVERYWHERE!!!!

Large 2 Bdrm apartment walk everywhere. 2 very large bedrooms each with a 2 double doors closet, nice living room, dining space, kitchen with breakast bar, full kitchen, large bathroom. 2 minutes walk to SUNY New Paltz and all shopping centers and restaurant and bars. . On site parking we have our own parking lot!!!, no more costly parking tickets, potable water-no more costly bottle water!!!

Super nice bathroom with Italian tiles....new stove, new fridge, comfortable kitch, bike rack on property

LaurieK

Hi, I am interest.  Can you please email me at jeel@optonline.net with details.  Thank you

edith

Hie, I'm Sanjay from India. I got admission for my masters at SUNY New Paltz and planning to get there by August. I'm looking for accommodation to take up this rental with my friends and I'm interested to take up this right now. Let me know if it's available ASAP. I would like to hear back from you. It would be really helpful.

mays101

Hello.  I'd love to see the rental.  Please email me at hvplanet@gmail.com
It would be for two people.  Thank you,
Michael

micklerk1

New Paltz Grad student looking for immediate housing, please call 845-499-4001 or email kmickler4@gmail.com

Thank you,
Kelly