CLEAN & LARGE FURNISHED ROOM in New Paltz village/work available

Started by shineju, June 20, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shineju

A very nice large room available walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus in a non-toxic, super clean, and peaceful environment with nice renovations and furniture including organic double size mattress. Electricity, heat, water, Wi-Fi, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, off street parking, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. A small non-shedding very sweet loving dog - doodle is on premises. Community center and My Market are right next door. Work may include dog walks.. International and all students are welcome! If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by emailing me at healingroots@yahoo.com  Thanks for reading.   
Modify message

Boonji

Hi

My name is Benji and I will be attending New Paltz in the fall to study Music Therapy in a master's program. I am trying to find a community oriented home with co-op vibes and I got a good feeling from reading your post. Currently I am living in a 7 person co-op where we share cooking, cleaning, groceries, and other house chores. I would ideally like to find another situation like this around New Paltz. I would love to chat more about this when you have a chance. I am looking to move in starting late August or early September.

Benji

shineju

Hi Benji,
Sure, i'll be happy to tell you more. We are easy going and helpful 2 individuals (sorry not 7 lol). My email is healingroots@yahoo.com
Please feel free to write with questions. You are more than welcome to see the place when you get here. :)

Boonji

Hey!

I just sent you an email. I check my email a lot more than I check this housing board. Your space sounds really wonderful and I would like to learn more about it and set up a time to see it.

Benji