25yo F grad student looking for dog friendly housing

Started by n02351205, May 30, 2019, 04:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n02351205

Moving back to New Paltz in August for the fall semester, currently living in California so won't be able to come see anything in person. I am a 25 yo female, mature, biology student. Non-smoker, occasional glass of wine with dinner. I have 2 very small dogs (approximately 8 lbs each) that are well trained. I like to keep my living space clean, kitchen immaculate. Prefer to have rent and utilities under 1.1k per month. Prefer to live somewhere that has some sort of yard or outdoor space for the dogs, but isn't totally necessary as I walk them twice each day.

shineju

I have a small dog doodle too and a really nice room. Here are the specs:

BEAUTIFUL CLEAN FURNISHED ROOM in New Paltz village/work available
A very nice large room available walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus. We try to maintain a non-toxic environment. It is a super clean and peaceful place with nice renovations and furniture. Electricity, heat, water, Wi-Fi, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, off street parking, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. Also, we have a small non-shedding very sweet loving dog - doodle. Community center and My Market are right next door. Work may include dog walks and easy cleaning less than 30 minutes a week. International and all students are welcome! If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by emailing me at healingroots@yahoo.com  Thanks for reading.