Female student looking for room to rent

Started by arl1619, March 09, 2019, 10:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arl1619

Female SUNY New Paltz student looking for room to rent beginning in August. Respectful, quiet, studious, non-smoking, and not a partier. Looking for a property that is close to campus with off-street parking.

Aldealengua

I have a large room in my house available June 1st, but you can move when the fall semester starts. Together with the room you get a bathroom to share with one other tenant. The rest of the house: kitchen, living room, etc. is common living space. There is a laundry room and basement for storage. There is also a big back yard area and central air. There is cable, high-speed Internet, snow and garbage removal. Rent is $600 a month with ALL utilities included. The house is located two miles from campus, a five-minute drive. One-month security deposit and either a one year or a nine-month lease. If interested e-mail me back at aldealengua@yahoo.com

gillh

hi I have a 6 bedroom place that we need 1 more person for. its walking distance to campus! let me know if interested! 585-755-1043

ken1264

I have a 2 rooms available in a female shared house June 1st. 10 min walking distance to college, bus stop, downtown. Rents are 625 and 650.Everything; all utilities included plus it is furnished. Please come and check the rooms.
Please email me at: kaan1264@yahoo.com