Room Available in Apt 7/1

Started by sophiefield803, March 02, 2019, 12:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophiefield803

Mid-size private room available July 1st in 2 bedroom apartment in New Paltz Village for just $502/mo. plus wifi and electric (SO affordable for New Paltz!!). The apartment's common areas are all furnished by my roommate and I, who share the larger bedroom. You will need to provide your own bedroom furniture but no need to provide anything else. The three of us will share the kitchen, dining area, living room, and one bathroom, as well as divide up cleaning tasks and costs for things like toilet paper or soap.

We are looking for someone who is kind, cool, and clean. We aren't neat freaks, but we keep the place tidy and want someone to do the same. We are also looking for someone who LOVES cats as we have a very, very sweet elderly cat who loves nothing more than pets and cuddles. No other pets, no cigarettes. We are looking for someone who likes to hang out with their roommates and doesn't mind us playing music or hanging out in common areas. This is our home and we want to share it with someone; it's not the kind of situation where you'll want to spend all your time cooped up in your room and never see us.

The place is affordable and you'll have easygoing roommates and a sweet feline companion. Shoot me a message if you'd like to come see the apartment.