BEAUTIFUL CLEAN FURNISHED ROOM with small dog - New Paltz village /work exchange

Started by shineju, December 26, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shineju

BEAUTIFUL CLEAN FURNISHED ROOM available in New Paltz village with optional partial work exchange

A room available walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus or you can take a free to students loop bus which stops right by the entrance. We are a non-toxic environment so toxic sprays like glade, lysol, synthetic fragrance sprays or other ones are not allowed to be used anywhere in our home because of asthma. It is a super clean and peaceful environment with nice and expensive renovations. That means that food and liquid garbage needs to be taken out every day and no loud music. Electricity, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, off street parking, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. Also, we have a small non-shedding very sweet loving dog - doodle. Community center and My Market are right next door. Work exchange may include tutoring, dog walking, cleaning, shopping, etc. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by email me at healingroots@yahoo.com as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.  :)