Fully Furnished house for Female students near the campus

Started by janette, August 04, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janette

Why haven't you made your living arrangement for this year, 2018-19 school year, yet, you have only couple of weeks left, but that's ok, because you happen to be very lucky this time, we just had two students transfer & their rooms are now available in our beautiful house, you can't find anything better than this, so call as soon as you possibly can, these won't last, once they're gone, they're gone. Central air, hardwood floors throughout the house, Hi ceilings, lots of Windows for natural daylight, furnished sunroom, kitchen, free washer & dryer, skylights,& much - much more. This beautiful, renovated & furnished house is ready to move in. No smoking & No pets of any kind, Please! Call for more info. 845- 255-  6895  you can also try 845-633-9616  We are looking for responsible students who will pay their bills on time & clean after themselves, & be friendly to other housemates.                  Leave me a loud & clear message, & make sure to repeat your name & phone no. I don't have a caller ID , Please answer your phone when you get a call back, I don't want to badger you over & over.