All female students just 10 min. Walk to campus, in the village of New Paltz

Started by janette, July 28, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janette

To all transfer students who have not found their ideal place to live in 2018-19 school year, this is your last chance before everything disappears. We only have 2 rooms left, fully furnished, & have their own private bath.No smoking & No pets, Please! You will share the utilities & all common areas of the house with other housemates. Don't wate too long, call as soon as possible to get all details. We are looking for serious,& responsible female student for this place, this is not a party house. This is like your own private home with all amenities, fully furnished, fully renovated, light & bright, free washer & dryer, equipped kitchen, warmly finished sunroom, back yard & much more. Don't wait too long, call now, you only have a short time to make your living arrangements. You may not be able to find anything this nice. Call 845-255-6895 or you can call 845-336-9616, Please leave me a clear message
if you want me to be able to call you back. Make sure , l have your phone no. Please answer, when I call you, sometimes I forget to call back. Call back if you don't hear from me. Good luck.