Exchange student looking for a room

Started by CarmenO, July 10, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarmenO

Hi everybody,
I am an exchange student from UK looking for a room for 1 semester (20 August-22 December 2018). I am a quiet, friendly and orderly person. I have no special requirements - if the room has a bed or a mattress that is great. Please let me know, I will consider all offers.
Kind regards,
Carmen

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi Carmen,
I have a few rooms to rent left.
The rooms are fully furnished in houses that are fully furnished.  It's an easy move in.
I've rented to international students before, including from the UK, and would be happy to rent to you.
If you are still looking, please contact me.
Good luck with your house search.
Daniel Scherrer
goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com

Apt2Rent

Hi Carmen,

I have a 5 bedroom with 2 rooms still available. Apartment has just been updated with new kitchen, new carpets and fresh paint. There is a large common living room, full kitchen, bathroom, a large storage area for bikes or other equipment and off street parking. All utilities including heat, electric and hot water are included. No smoking or pets. Available immediately or for a one year lease starting August 1st. $675 per bedroom.

Let me know if you are interested!
Sara

25northchestnutllc@gmail.com

emilysrg

Village of New Paltz rental in prime location. Private One/Two bedroom apartment, 1st floor unit just steps off of the Rail Trail, walking distance to town, shops, restaurants, and SUNY. Sun drenched with spacious living room, open kitchen, full bathroom with shower/tub and separate standing shower, all season sun-room with floor to ceiling windows, slate floors and plenty of natural light. Owner provides heat, hot water, water/sewer, lawn/snow maintenance, and trash. Tenant responsible for electric/wifi.

Stevens Realty Group
171 Main Street
New Paltz, NY 12561
show contact info
License#: 10311202533
** 1st Months Rent **
** One Month Security Deposit **
** Broker Fee (50% 1 month rent)**
** $50 application fee with credit and background check. **

Fill out application online:
https://stevensmanagementgrp.managebuilding.com/Resident/apps/rentalapp/

kelseyann

I'm subletting my room for $545 per month (including utilities) if you're still interested. It's 0.5 miles from campus.

Guy Caffrey

I have rooms left in an apartment share for 6 people that currently only has 3 tenants.  The house is only 3 years old.  It has central air, hardwood floors, granite countertops, tile bathrooms and central vacuum.  It is a really nice place.  It is an easy walk to both campus and the village.  It is $675. per month and I can provide furnishing for the room.