looking for a bedroom close to campus

Started by Sydneyariel, July 02, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydneyariel

Hi,
I am a female senior in Communication Disorders, and I am just looking for a bedroom closer to campus.

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,

I was a special ed administrator in the public schools and I worked with many speech therapists.  Good luck with your studies.

I have a 6 bedroom house at 38 North Chestnut St. and another beautiful house that's at the end of Prospect street.  The rent is $600 plus your share of the utilities.  Both houses are fully furnished.

If you think you might be interested,
Please contact me:
Daniel
goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com
845 532-3133

troselynch

Hi Sydney!
I have a room for sublet close to campus! Email me for more info! troselynch@gmail.com

Apt2Rent

We have a private room available in a 5 bedroom apartment in the center of the village, less than a 5 minute walk from campus. 25 N Chestnut St.

Apartment has just been updated with new kitchen, new carpets and fresh paint. There is a large common living room, full kitchen, bathroom, a large storage area for bikes or other equipment and off street parking. $675 all utilities including heat, electric and hot water are included.

scrimber

Hello, I have one that will be available as I am studying abroad in the spring. It is located very near the science hall, and is a nice room in a house with 4 housemates and 2 bathrooms. rent is 630 and utilities run about $30 a month. I can send you photos and more info if your'e interested!

nikinp

One room in a 2-bedroom apartment will be available from January 1st, 2019. 2-minute walk to town and 10-minute walk to campus. Big closet. Share the common areas of a living room, dining room, 2 bathrooms (1 downstairs&1 upstairs), and kitchen. Monthly rent is $700 with everything included (utilities, wifi, snow remove, trash remove, heat). Price is for 1 person, per month. Brand new washer & dryer.
This is a quiet residential neighborhood. It's good for studying. Graduate student or mature person preferred. No parties, no pets, and no smoking. For more information and to arrange a showing, please email Niki: zhangj7@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with information about yourself.

I'm a grad student at SUNY New Paltz.