Looking for single room in apartment or house $500-700 price range

Started by mcswaned, January 09, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcswaned

Hello, I am a male in my senior year. I am looking for 1 available room in either an apartment or house for Spring 2018. Preferably with a parking spot and a full kitchen. you can email me at mcswaned@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Ada

I have a Room available in NP, you will need a car. Send me you cell and I can send you pictures. My number is+19147745430.
Thank you

shineju

BEAUTIFUL CLEAN FURNISHED ROOM available in New Paltz village with work exchange if interested. Room is $750 and i can pay up to $200 every month for walking our dog during the week not on weekends and cleaning for about an hour a week.

Room available walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus about 10-15 minutes or you can take a free to students loop bus which stops right by the entrance. It is a clean and peaceful environment with nice renovations. Electricity, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, off street parking, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. Also, we have a small very sweet loving dog - doodle. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Work exchange may include tutoring, dog walking, cleaning, cooking, etc. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu as soon as possible. Thanks for reading. :)