Looking For a Room to Rent/or Sublet For Spring 2018 to Fall

Started by derpilus5, December 29, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derpilus5

Hello, my name is Patrick Jonathan Derilus. I'm an undergraduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I am temporarily staying with my aunt in Washingtonville, New York until this coming semester. I'm originally from Chester of Orange County, New York (which is 40-minutes south from New Paltz)

I'm an  independent writer. I write poetry, short stories, and essays. I'm usually to myself most of the time, is animal friendly. Will listen to music loudly throughout the afternoon-evening occasionally.

I'm looking to move out as soon as possible (preferably before January 22nd).

My price range is $400 minimum to $700 maximum, no more than that.

If you have any questions, text/call me at 845 537 8455

Thank you.

morgan20

Hey, are you still looking for a place to move to?
My landlord is looking for people to fill up the house that I'm currently in. The house is walking distance to campus, as well as walking distance to town. The house has 7 rooms in total (although some are already taken), 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and it includes a washer & dryer!! This will be my second semester at this location, and was the best offer compared to all the other tiny rooms and locations all around New Paltz. The landlord doesn't live in NP, but if there's ever anything that needs to be fixed, he is right on it. The house is incredibly comfortable, definitely worth the price, and it's down a quiet road. Contact Anthony @ (917) 517-9423 to take a look at the place! Don't waste your time on other places! This is the place to be if you wanna have a comfortable, private, and respectful place to come home to!! :)