Geek looking for roommates for 2018-2019 year

Started by Puppypals66, November 09, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puppypals66

My name is Rebecca and I am looking for roommates/housemates for next year! I am going to be a senior, and I am majoring in Sociology and minoring in Asian Studies, Business, and Anthropology.

Basically, I want to live off campus but I don't want to end up in a place where no-one shares the same interests as me (anime, games, cartoons, etc.). So, I figured I'd post here and see if there were any other geeks looking at living off-campus! I am currently looking at housing (specifically houses with 10-month leases close to campus), and my hope is that if you think we would get along that we would basically agree to rent rooms in the same house. Heck, if there are many geeky people who want to do this, we can even look at renting out an entire house!

So, if you want to live in a place where your housemates would hold anime/cartoon/gaming/etc marathons, decorate the living room with wall scrolls, and have figurines lining the stairway, please comment below! :)

*Also, I am fine with any gender/sex/etc. commenting. The main house I am currently looking at is females only, though. But I am not married to that house and so if some guys/etc want to house together, I will divorce it!
*I am a 20 year old female.
*I also have a pet fish. His name is Alexander: half off of the Fate anime series, and half off of a crappy vampire romance series I loved in middle school.... aaah, the shame.
*I also have a Wii U, if that is a draw! ;) (hope to get a Switch at some point) (Sorry Playstation and Xbox fans! Don't have those (well, except an old PS2))
*Also, if you already have/are rooming in a house and think that I/we would be a good fit, feel free to comment!
*I also have a car, which I may bring depending on the parking situation.