Housing for Fall 2018

Started by sammyveltri, October 23, 2017, 09:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammyveltri

I'm looking for a place off campus to live, mostly looking for anywhere that would allow a 6-month lease. Trying to keep my price range with $700 a month as a max. I'm very clean and responsible and I'm a student at SUNY New Paltz and majoring in Adolescent Education in Math. If anyone has any questions or has an available space for the Fall of 2018 please let me know.

You can contact me at samanthaveltri13@aol.com 

shineju

Room available walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus about 10-15 minutes for partial work exchange. It is in a non-smoking and clean environment with nice renovations. Electricity, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, off street parking and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. Also, we have a small very sweet loving dog - doodle. The New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property and it is free for students. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by email me at thinkthenfeel@yahoo.com