Previous topic - Next topic
iZUvoOyzSAyqUtVUo
niTCSPvmPwNxFabKec
yUQpaApD
YrTVOLgRAZ
SXZCXDZa

mysticap

Greetings! 5 miles from SUNY New Paltz, 4 miles to Mid Hudson Bridge

Must see to appreciate! or visit web pics at: http://picasaweb.google.com/mysticapperception/StudioEff

Some pics of studio but you get an idea of the front of house, parking, tenant kitchen, foyer and renovated barn style. Private Bedrooms available now are on the second floor.

Private Rooms: with separate entrance. Share large country kitchen/bath in beautiful renovated barn. No smoking/pets please.

First/Last month and security required. Prvt room: $565 includes basic cable, high speed wireless and utilities. 14 acre private lake/canoe access. $585 monthly if lease is not through August/September 2013

Great vibe people to share w/same. I am the owner, a NYC public school high school teacher up for the weekends and more. During the week I am at my city apartment. Call 917-494-0870.

Hawleys Corners at Lily Lake Rd

LaurenM

Is this apartment still available? I'm transferring to New Paltz in the fall, and my boyfriend and I were looking for a place in the area.

rereeseme

Hi,

I'll be starting as a grad student (MFA) this fall and am looking for a private, peaceful place to rent. I am a teacher who has lived in Korea for the past 9 years. I am mature (39 ;) and responsible. I also have a quiet, mature, small/medium sized companion (dog - Peanutbutter, 8) who will be with me where ever I go.

I am still in Korea, but if you think I would fit in and still have room, I will ask my parents to make an appointment to see the studio.

Thank you,
Reese