Large, sunny room in home of college professor

Started by uhlenbrj, July 24, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uhlenbrj

Large, sunny, furnished room available August 25 in a charming farmhouse belonging to a college professor in the village of New Paltz. Rent of $475 a month includes all utilities, use of kitchen, general use of house, large yard, and gardens, washing machine, cable tv, wireless internet, storage in basement or barn, off street parking. In quiet, country setting 10 minute walk to SUNY New Paltz campus and Main Street, 2 minute walk to the Rail Trail, 20 minute drive to Minnewaska. Perfect for a quiet, mature individual. No pets, no smoking.

jkurda

Hello,
My name is John and I am interested in the room.  I will be in New Paltz on Friday, and would like to stop by, if possible.  Thanks very much.  My cell is 917-767-3378.

yodo

Interested! What number or email can I reach you at?

My number is 929 396 8151

esimpson

Hello! I am interested in your posting. Is this still available? Thank you.

nikinp

Hi my name is Niki. Can you tell me which street the house located in? my email: niki_mt@163.com

davidj

Hello,

My name is David and I am interested in your place if it is still available. I am up in New Paltz tomorrow(Thursday) and would like to stop by, if possible. Thanks! My cell is (845)863-5765.

Renter15

Hi,
Is this room still available for rent? I would be very interested.If it is still available, what is the best way to reach you?

Thanks!

Kevin_Liu

Hi, I'm Kevin. I just wanted to know if the place is still available for rent. eMail:kevin1990kevin@yahoo.com or cell:917-602-2059. Thank You

greend6

Hello my name is Dejea Green and I am a Biology student here at SUNY New Paltz with a concentration in Organismal/ Environmental science. I am interested in renting with you! My e-mail is greend6@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. Hope to hear from you, thanks.