Looking for 3rd roommate from July-December

Started by goldsted4, May 04, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldsted4

I live in a house about seven minutes of a drive north of campus, located on Old Kingston Rd off of 32. It's a 2 floor, 3 bedroom house. One roommate is moving out at the beginning of July so we'll have an opening that we're looking to fill. Our lease goes until December 31, but we can extend if we decide to. Presumably, though, this is just for July-December. Rent/utilities will come out to $600-625/month. House includes a basement for storage, big yard w/ garden patch, outdoor fire pit, and we live right next to the rail trail.

A bit about me and what kind of housemate would be ideal:

I'm twenty four. I've just recently moved to the area from NJ to finish up university as a Creative Writing major at the university. I'm a musician and a writer. I'm also an active person. I'm looking for a housemate who has some depth to them and is interested in living more than just the average college lifestyle, more than just being people who happen to live in the same wooden structure together.

My other housemate is also 24, but she's graduated already. She works full-time in town. She's very active, into yoga, hiking, running, crafting and a myriad of other things. She is very open and sweet. We're both looking for an intelligent, creative person to live with us and have a really nice group dynamic in this house. We are both clean and responsible.

Add/message me on Facebook if you're interested. The house is truly a nice place to live--both location-wise and the quality of the house itself. My facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/dan.goldstein1