Female Students Looking for a Roommate: 10-minute walk to campus

Started by janette, August 10, 2016, 07:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janette

If you are looking for a room for this school year (2016-17), we have good news for you.  One of our group just dropped out and you can have that room for $600, but no smoking and no pets, please.  The house is fully furnished and there is no need to bring anything but yourself.  You need to hurry before the room gets rented again.  We will be very happy in the house this year.  Comfortably furnished and cozy.  Free washer and dryer.  Rattan furnishings in the sunroom.  Lots of light from skylights, recessed lighting  and windows.
We are not in town yet.  For more info and also to see the house, please call Jan at 845-255-6895 or 845-633-9616.

abuvince

Hi, I am a junior male student. I am looking for a room to move to in November 2016. I used to live in my apartment in Poughkeepsie, but I would now want to move close to the school. If the room is still available, please let me know. My number is 8454645071. Vince.

lvasquez3

Hi, I'm interested. I'll be transferring for the Spring semester. Is the room available? feel free to reach me 518-542-4484

KelSal

Hi I am a female looking to come for Fall 2017. Please let me know if this offer stands?