Looking to rent your place over Winter break!

Started by rubigayle, November 25, 2016, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubigayle

Hi,
We are looking to rent a sublet for the month of Winter break.

We are late 50's professionals..actually I just turned 60..(the thought of that is freaking me out)  I've been teaching high school choir for 38 years...love high school and college age kids and maintain close relationships with hundreds of former students..I am retiring on Dec. 23rd and just looking to get away...my daughter attended undergrad and grad school at New Paltz and I love it there. My husband runs a sleep lab in a hospital. He would be working but would come up on weekends.

Our requirements:reasonably clean..looking to rent one room for the month but would prefer a place that is empty of roommates for the break so we can have privacy. We can bring our own air mattresses to sleep on.

Just want to hike at Minnewaska and Mohonk and ride the rail trail if weather permits. Probably will  not even be there full time but more on the the weekends, Christmas break and New Years weekend.

You can be sure by renting to us that you will receive your place back in pristine condition.
We may be older but we are in tune with whats happening and not much phases us.

If you are looking to make a few extra bucks over the break to offset costs please text  Gayle at 609 577 1755 with pics and offers. with your reasonable offer. Thanks and good luck on those upcoming finals!

Thanks!