Female looking for a place for Spring 2017 semester. Roommate possible if needed

Started by lvasquez3, November 19, 2016, 09:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvasquez3

Hi, I'm a female transferring in the Spring and I'm looking for a place possibly a sublet, room, apt, etc. close to campus. If possible or needed I'll also be willing to rent an apartment with other female students. Feel free to reach me 518-542-4484.

Robroy

Hi. My name is Roy. I'm a landlord at 37 Center Street. It's a four bedroom house one block from campus. There is currently one bedroom available.  There are two guys and one girl in the house. The room is available now through May 31st for $700 per month.  Call me at 845-464-4264 if you're interested. I wish you all the best.

Newpaltzhouse

Hi! Here are the details on the room available at our house:
Room for rent in a clean, friendly, student house 1.5 miles from SUNY New Paltz (You'll need a car). $525/mo, month-to-month lease, *ALL* utilities included, house has: wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone service, family room with tv/dvd/Netflix, central air conditioning, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. No Pets. Text 845 234 5755.