Sublet Spring 2017

Started by cferguson9624, November 02, 2016, 06:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cferguson9624

Hi there! I have an a room I will be trying to sub-let in the Spring because I am graduation in December! Two other girls will be living there for their last semester and very busy with fieldwork/internships. The apartment is on Church St so it takes about 10 minutes to walk to campus. Washer and Dryer in the basement. My room is the largest in the house and also has a walk in closet. There is a full bathroom upstairs and a half bathroom downstairs. $680 a month which includes heat, wifi, and garbage. You split electric which averages about $25-$30 a month. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures or would like more information :)

pattersg1

I'm a junior a team SUNY New Paltz. my name i and Gina Patterson and i'm interested in this room. please call me at 631-415-8343

pattersg1

631-415-8344

Im interested in  getting pictures.

cferguson9624

Hi Gina! I just sent you a text!

williama24

Quote from: cferguson9624 on November 02, 2016, 06:34:16 PM
Hi there! I have an a room I will be trying to sub-let in the Spring because I am graduation in December! Two other girls will be living there for their last semester and very busy with fieldwork/internships. The apartment is on Church St so it takes about 10 minutes to walk to campus. Washer and Dryer in the basement. My room is the largest in the house and also has a walk in closet. There is a full bathroom upstairs and a half bathroom downstairs. $680 a month which includes heat, wifi, and garbage. You split electric which averages about $25-$30 a month. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures or would like more information :)