Looking for 2 Bedroom Spring Sublet, 6 month lease, or month to month lease

Started by benzachary13, October 06, 2016, 05:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benzachary13

Hello!

My friend and I will both be graduating this December and are looking to stay in the area until June as we continue to work. Looking to rent/sublet a 2 bedroom place in or around New Paltz. If you have something available, please contact me at n02455162@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu . Thank you so much!!!

-Ben

eberles1

There will be two spacious bedrooms available in our house, 1 block down the street from the Science building
on South Manheim Blvd. It is a cape cod house with other roommates.  there are two full bathrooms, full kitchen with 1 frig upstairs and 1 in the basement. and a full basement. Included are heat,water, trash and lawn/snow removal.
a small cost for cable/wi-fi and electric ($35-40/month) Huge driveway for parking, big back yard.

Both rooms are available now but I believe the sublet will be from January until the end of May.
You can message me or contact me at jeberle53@gmail.com

Carl

Hi,

I will have 2 bedrooms available from January 1st through May 28th.  You will have privacy from the other 4 people who live upstairs.  Your 2 bedrooms downstairs are newly tiled with you own bathroom and the rooms are nice sized, plus you will have your own sitting area between the 2 bedrooms that is also a nice size.  It is located by Dunkin Donuts and Shoprite.  The rent is $550/month plus you pay shared utilities.  If you would like to see them call me at 845-255-1318.