Private Wing in Stone Farmhouse (Accord/Stone Ridge)

Started by sgrange15, October 06, 2016, 11:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgrange15

Private wing for rent in our large stone farmhouse in the foothills of the Catskills. The wing includes 2 large rooms with original wide-board flooring and exposed brick. One room with a great nook for a bed or reading corner and the other with a large fireplace and built in wall shelving - perfect for a private living area or office. Lots of windows and natural light.

The house is on a beautiful piece of land - several acres and a pond on a quiet neighborhood road. My partner and I live on the top floor. Shared space includes the downstairs living room, large modern kitchen with high ceilings, huge island, gas stove, and dishwasher. Washer and dryer in the kitchen as well. Downstairs bathroom has medicine cabinet for your use - we rarely use that bathroom. Upstairs bathroom has large clawfoot tub/shower. There is also a barn/garage for storage, gardening supplies etc. Gas grill and fire pit in backyard. *Private wing is furnished with twin bed, full bed, and table w/ chairs (if wanted)

We're looking for someone to take over our old roommates portion of the lease (runs through April 2017 and could be extended). $550/month plus utilities. 

A little bit about us... I graduated from SUNY New Paltz in 2013 and my partner will be graduating in the Spring.  We live a pretty simple, quiet lifestyle. Spend our weekends gardening, riding bikes (such beautiful roads in this area) and relaxing watching movies. We have two very sweet cats who we do not allow in the private wing of the house. No additional pets allowed.

Here is a link to our craigslist post where you can see some photos: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/5813020343.html

You can contact me via email - sarahgrange[at]gmail[dot]com