3 quiet, mature students looking for likeminded 4th housemate (any gender)

Started by Renter15, September 10, 2016, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renter15

We are 3 students- pretty low key, not into having parties, friendly and very respectful (2 guys, 1 girl).

We're looking for a housemate who is NOT into the frat/sorority life, to take the 4th room.
The house is lovely and clean -and walking distance to campus and downtown.

If you think this sounds like you, and that you're considerate and mature please get in touch!
Grad students welcomed. :)

Pkofahl

Hi!
My name is Chad Kofahl. I just graduated from New Paltz and I am currently looking for a place to live so that I can work back in the area! I have a job lined up but no place to live yet so I am coming this weekend. Is this room still available for me to come look at!
You can email me at ckofahl2@gmail.com or call or text me at 585 857 4102! Texting or email works best right now just because I work all day but I can try to answer if I can!

Thanks!

Bmccue

Hey,

I'm a current English student, working on my final two semesters and thinking about applying to grad school at New Paltz. I am also very low key, have an aversion to parties and respectful/quiet to live with. As far as living situations go, I mostly keep to myself. I would love to hear more about the room, specifically what rent / utilities would cost and how large the room is. Looking to move in for the upcoming semester but I can also move in a pretty timely manner.

If you're interested, please shoot me an email at Bmccue07@gmail.com.

Thanks

rosenk1

Hi, My name is katie and I'm looking for an affordable room for the spring semester january-may. I'm a senior majoring in psychology. very quiet. my email is rosenk1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

kelseyann