Looking for a Spring 12' room/apartment!

Started by gard3015, December 04, 2011, 05:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gard3015

My name's Terry Gardner and I'm a 21 year-old junior who just got accepted as a transfer student for the Spring 12' semester at New Paltz. I'm a down to earth, easy going, kid who's more than capable of cleaning up after himself. I'm looking for a room which costs around 450-600$ per month in rent, and is relatively close to town. You can contact me via phone (845-901-9999), or email (gard3015@fredonia.edu).  :D

meeshameehan

Room for Rent -$400/month, available January 1st. 

-Apartment in Town and Country Condos, very close walking distance to town and college.
-Clean and affordable living environment
-Share apartment with two female senior art students
- Private bedroom, sharing bathroom with one person, sharing kitchen/dining area with two people
-Roommates are responsible, yet like to relax and have fun
-Cable/electric= only $30 per person/month, total/month= $430

reply to meeshameehan@yahoo.com

ckkmmm2

hey terry! our house is 495+utilities. let me know what you think, its a great house with a big room for you!

gard3015

Hi CKKMMM2. Sorry for the delay, I don't use this site as much as I should. I'm very much interested in the room and was wondering when the earliest would be to make an appointment to see it? That is if it's still available. My e-mail is gard3015@fredonia.edu. I am a Junior Comm. Media major. Thanks so much.