look for house 3 bedroom in or out of new paltz

Started by yuj, May 22, 2016, 12:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuj

We are a couple who work at SUNY new Palzt and another small company in wallkill.

Looking for 3 bedroom house. We have very steady income and want a steady place to stay and we can sign long contract such as 3 years. Rent is never a problem. Rent can be prepaid once a year at the beginninng of the year. We do not smoke, no pet and we are quiet and clean person (One of us work at new paltz as tenure track professor). We do not like parties so no worry about any noise or any other breaks in your house. We are very simple young couple and we have our interesting jobs to do. We want to be easiest tenants and want to maintain a long relationship with the landlord. To exchange, we want to keep the renting price relatively low.

If you have any good house, please shoot me an email at 2010zhouyang@gmail.com or text me at 901-634-7245.

lambo39

Greetings,

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom in Esopus, 15 min from the school. If you are still interested please contact me asap. If you have already found a house please pass this on to someone that may be looking for a three bedroom house as well. Thanks! You may contact me by text or email at 845.532.7876. or lamb5@msn.com.