Re: Looking to fill 2 bedrooms in a 3 bedroom house in New Paltz for June 1st.

Started by Drew Jordan, April 26, 2016, 12:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Jordan

Hi  :) My names Andrew, I'm 27, a SUNY New Paltz alumni and a local musician. I would like to stay at the current place I'm living but I need to find 2 people and or a couple and one other person to move in and sign a one year lease. The master bedroom is spacious, has 2 large closets and it's own bathroom with a shower. It's ideal for a couple. Rent is 1,350$ total for the whole house and the rooms are priced by size. If a couple were to move in the split would be even cheaper for everyone. All 3 rooms are spacious and have plenty of closet space. The house has a large kitchen, large living room, patio, sun room/exercise room, garage, attic for extra storage, backyard with a fire-pit, the works. Unfortunately no utilities included, but at the end of the day that doesn't amount to much.
It also has a washer and dryer so no more trips to the mat.  :) The house is 6 miles from town up north 32(close to Tillson and Rosendale) in a very quiet area. Probably ideal for a Graduate student who needs peace and quiet to get work done. It's only an 8 to 10 minute drive from the village. Security and last months rent required to move in. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Please contact me for additional info or to come see the place at:
drewjordan251@gmail.com or
845-216-1637 (my cell)