Room for Rent -$400/month, available January 1st.

Started by meeshameehan, December 06, 2011, 07:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hBClchKajuDBqC
0 (0%)
DblAPouynOuC
0 (0%)
KOsfuFmOGEYSISroLr
0 (0%)
jXnaOhteIKB
0 (0%)
tKCsSulXc
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

meeshameehan

Room for Rent -$400/month, available January 1st. 

-Apartment in Town and Country Condos, very close walking distance to town and college.
-Clean and affordable living environment
-Share apartment with two female senior art students
- Private bedroom, sharing bathroom with one person, sharing kitchen/dining area with two people
-Roommates are responsible, yet like to relax and have fun
-Cable/electric= only $30 per person/month, total/month= $430
-sadly, no pets/smoking

qingzheli

Hi,
  My name is Qingzhe LI. I am interesting in your room. Please contact me at 917-683-2526 or Email me to liqingzhe86@hotmail.com

Josh

Hello, I'm interested in the room if it's still available. My name is Josh; I'm 21 and transferring in as a junior. I'm an english major, minoring in fine arts. If you want to get in touch with me you can email me at josh72421@aol.com.

sabadini

I'm interested in your advertisement. I'm female and I'm graduate student in SUNY  new paltz.Would you please call me if the room is available:3478200943

inisfree

I am a 25 year-old grad student and generally an excellent housemate.  Please e-mail me at [ birdkali@msu.edu ] if the room is still available. 

Thanks,

Kali 

dennis270

hi we're interested in your offer
please contact us at : deniznus@hotmail.com
(advance payment)

Jacky

LBCohan

Hi, 

Would you be interested in a couple?  I am a musician/piano teacher, and my boyfriend is a graphic designer.  We are older and mature and clean and quiet, and we really just want a nice place in which we can be happy artists.

Please call (914) 584-5708

Thanks!
Laura

emilyx675

hey! i'm transferring to new paltz next year and i've been looking for a place to live.
i am very interested in your offer!

i am a female, very easygoing, reliable, and clean.
i don't have any pets, i am a non-smoker, and i don't party, but i do like to have fun.
i will be a junior, 19 years old, and a psychology major.

you can email me at emilyx675@yahoo.com or call/text me at (845) 238-0412

-Emily Goff :)

abcirenza

Hello, my name is Alessandra, I am intrested in your place for next semester, I am a sophmore who transfered here last semester.