Room Available for Summer Sublease

Started by npcsh12, March 28, 2016, 04:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

npcsh12

I have a bedroom in a 6 bedroom- single occupancy house available for the summer into the next school year. It is located almost exactly a mile and a half from campus. The bedroom is spacious with great natural light and multiple outlets. I currently have a full sized bed in the room and there is plenty of space for my dresser, bedside table and lounge chair. There are also shelves that I use as a tiny kitchenette- I store dry foods and my dishes there. There is a half bathroom upstairs (with shower) and a full bath downstairs (shower/bath combo), living room, kitchen and lovely screened in porch that gets the best light in the afternoon.

The rent is $575/ month everything included (heat, hot water, electricity, wifi, cable, plowing mowing, garbage, off street parking, furnished living room and kitchen). The landlady is very nice and will wait for payment if you have to wait for your financial aid to come in. Every room locks and you would receive a key for the room and the front door. There are no late fees on rent either. No pets, no smoking, no crazy parties. It's a wonderful place for someone looking for a peaceful living area. Students only as per the landlords request and no roommates. The house is co-ed, all housemates are kind and respectful.

Please email hazerc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu for pictures and more information.

npcsh12

The room is still available! It's a great summer spot with a beautiful apple orchard right down the road!