Two Ladies Looking For 2 Bedroom Apartment

Started by npcsh12, April 05, 2016, 05:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

npcsh12

Hey all!

My friend and I are going to be seniors in the fall and are looking for a nice clean, two bedroom apartment to share for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 school year. We are both very clean (stress cleaners) and have a quiet lifestyle. We both work and are students full time. A semi furnished apartment would be ideal (kitchen and living room space). Mold is a big problem due to allergies so bathrooms must have good ventilation and the apartment should be generally well managed. Willing to do some work on the place if necessary (caulking, some minor painting etc.).

I personally have a full sized bed so will definitely need enough space for that.

Please contact hazerc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with information! Thanks!

sydtack

Hey guys! My roommate and I are looking for 1 or 2 people to sublet a 2 bedroom apartment in New Paltz available from May 1st until the end of the fall 2016 semester! The apartment is about a mile from campus and a 3 minute walk to Pavese's/Fat Bob's(a block from main street) . Full kitchen, bathroom, off-street parking, 2 large living rooms, utilities and maintenance included, electricity is separate and very reasonable. Asking $650/month. Any questions feel free to message me!