2 Students looking for a Two Bedroom Appartment for End of May/ June 1st

Started by rtjb1018, April 04, 2016, 06:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtjb1018

Hi we are two students, looking for a two bedroom apartment to live in starting end of May or June 1st.We are both graduate students. We would like to have a location near New Paltz, but would be willing to commute up to 30 min. We are both very clean and quiet.We would like to have either monthly rent or an option where we could sublet one room if necessary in the future (if one of us needs to move out for a semester). We would love to have a cat or dog, but it is not a requirement. We each have a car so we would need parking. The maximum price we would be able to pay would be $1400 (with utilities) although $1200 or under would be preferable. We would love to start visiting and checking places out!  Thank you!    :)

Southside123

Hey I have a two bedroom apartment available from May and on. Send me a message and we could discuss the details 917 664 8910.
-Andrew

sydtack

Hey guys! My roommate and I are looking for 1 or 2 people to sublet a 2 bedroom apartment in New Paltz available from May 1st until the end of the fall 2016 semester! The apartment is about a mile from campus and a 3 minute walk to Pavese's/Fat Bob's(a block from main street) . Full kitchen, bathroom, off-street parking, 2 large living rooms, utilities and maintenance included, electricity is separate and very reasonable. Asking $650/month. Any questions feel free to message me!

meg123

Hi! I have a place on Huguenot St that's $1400! It's a 2 bedroom condo with great lighting and a beautiful view!
You can real me at mjoshi1207@gmail.com if you're interested!

Student9999

Hey there!

My landlord is currently looking for other tenants in the apartments next to ours. Maybe you might be interested! Heres the details:

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.

Best,
Stella

raimondflynn@hotmail.com

[quote Auth  or=rtjb1018 link=topic=52431.msg56699#msg56699 date=1459808339]
Quote from: rtjb1018 on April 04, 2016, 06:18:59 PM
Hi we are two students, looking for a two bedroom apartment to live in starting end of May or June 1st.We are both graduate students. We would like to have a location near New Paltz, but would be willing to commute up to 30 min. We are both very clean and quiet.We would like to have either monthly rent or an option where we could sublet one room if necessary in the future (if one of us needs to move out for a semester). We would love to have a cat or dog, but it is not a requirement. We each have a car so we would need parking. The maximum price we would be able to pay would be $1400 (with utilities) although $1200 or under would be preferable. We would love to start visiting and checking places out!  Thank you!    :)
I have a 2 bedroom 5 min by Car, in 1870 barn rent @$1250,inc.heat&AC,&hot water ;cooking gas & electric +/-$80. Per month. Split 50/50 ;255-5355.available 5/1 photos with text  or email email
[/quote]

raimondflynn@hotmail.com

Quote from: Southside123 on April 05, 2016, 11:24:00 AM
Hey I have a two bedroom apartment available from May and on. Send me a message and we could discuss the details 917 664 8910.
-Andrew
I have a 2 bedroom, 5 minutes BY CAR from village ;rent @$1250.inc.heat,a/c,hot water ;cooking gas& electric +/_$80.per MO. Large space in 1870's BARN. Off street parking, laundry, gardening, composting, recycling. NO DOGS  nor Indoor smoking. Property has other students as well as mixed New Paltz  originals. Please call 255-5355 or text 845-256-8160 Photos available.

duboisdrive

Hello,
I have Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse has Grad & UnderGrad looking for roommates.  The townhouses are equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Contact me @ eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.  You won't regret a look & see.

Schlanger1

I have 2 rooms open in a house less than a mile from campus. June 1- end of next May. $675 per room everything included - subletting allowed

516 459-3657

Jessica

duboisdrive

Hello,
I have a townhouse (4 bdrm) with one grad student presently leasing through next year.  Why don't you take a look and then decide whether it's not a good fit....?
Below is my ad on the off campus bulletin board.....
I don't think you'll regret a look....
thank you....Edward Winiarski (owner)

I have Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse has Grad & UnderGrad looking for roommates.  The townhouses are equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Contact me @ eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.  You won't regret a look & see.

Dencarlo

APT IMMEDIATELY AVAIL... SUITABLE FOR YOUR REQUIREMENTS... CALL: 845-679-3477 TO SEE