Fall 16-Spring 17

Started by woods7691, April 03, 2016, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woods7691

Hello,

I am looking for a place to live for the next school year.  I am a clean and responsible individual.  I would be a senior this coming year.  I am 20 years old, and would love a place to stay that is in or around New Paltz.  Please send me an email at woods1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with any and all possibilities.

Thank you,

Steven Wood

duboisdrive

Hello....
I have students in my townhouses looking for roommates.  Perhaps you might be interested.....
Below is my Off Campus Housing Bulletin Board advertisement.

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.