Looking for 3 bedroom place

Started by Tsastow, April 03, 2016, 03:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsastow

Hi. My friends and I are looking for a place with 3 bedrooms. It can be an apartment or a house. As long as there are three bedrooms, and a little room to breathe! The close to the SUNY campus, the better. We are serious and ready to commit! Please contact me with any leads! My name is Tamara and my email is T.sastow@gmail.com. PLEASE email me! I will not be checking this post as often. Thank you!

Schlanger1

Would you guys be interested in three bedrooms and a seven bedroom house? There are three rooms open on the same floor. $675 each

Call me if you're interested

Jessica
516 459-3657

duboisdrive

Hello....

Below is my Off Campus Housing Bulletin Board advertisement.

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.