Looking for an Apartment for June 1st!

Started by chrfahnestock, February 26, 2016, 11:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrfahnestock

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an apartment that's available as of June 1, 2016 (or perhaps the last week of May--my current lease ends on the 31st of May so anything a bit before or on June 1st would work!).

Searching for an apartment that has a year-lease. One bedroom or studio highly preferred--having a separate bedroom in a house, or sharing a two bedroom with someone would be okay as well.  I am graduating in May, and will be working full time in the area / working multiple jobs, so I'm looking for a serious environment.  I don't mind living with students, or non-students.  No-smoking is highly preferred (if you do smoke, I ask that you smoke outside, because I can't breathe it in and I don't want my things smelling like smoke).  The place does not need to be furnished, as I have furniture.  Pets allowed would be awesome, but if they aren't allowed that's fine as well.  I suppose I have a female roommate preference, although at this point I don't really care! I just need a place that I can live, a place where I can cook myself meals, and roommates that are respectful. 

Feel free to email me at fahnestc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with information on the apartment. 
Please include the following information: Rent per month, Security deposit, utilities that are included, utilities that are not included, laundry on site or off, parking on site or off.  Address and pictures would help immensely as well.