2 students looking for 2br for Fall semester

Started by colin.wakeford, April 01, 2016, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colin.wakeford

Preferably an apartment close to campus, but that's not a requirement by any means. Budget is anywhere from $550-$700. We both have cars, so parking is important. Does not have to be furnished. If you know of anything or would like further information from us, please don't hesitate to ask.

duboisdrive

Hello....
I have students in my townhouses looking for roommates.  Perhaps you might be interested.....
Below is my Off Campus Housing Bulletin Board advertisement.

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.

Southside123

I have a place available from summer and on. Message me for  details.
-Andrew

sydtack

Hey guys! My roommateand I are looking for 1 or 2 people to sublet a 2 bedroom apartment in New Paltz available from May 1st until the end of the fall 2016 semester! The apartment is about a mile from campus and a 3 minute walk to Pavese's/Fat Bob's(a block from main street) . Full kitchen, bathroom, off-street parking, 2 large living rooms, utilities and maintenance included, electricity is separate and very reasonable. Asking $650/month. Any questions feel free to email me at tacks1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu!