TWO ROOMMATES WANTED! BEAUTIFUL, NEW HOME!

Started by JoMarino, February 19, 2016, 06:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoMarino

Hi! We are currently looking for two new roommates for the upcoming year. The house is only 4 years old. It's big and spacious and all newly furnished.

The lease runs from June 1st through May 31.
The house is a two story home, has two full bathrooms, a large driveway, and a front porch.  It's a 10 minute walk to campus, and less then 5 minutes to Main Street. The Landlord is nice and is quick to repair anything we need immediately.

The four tenants split the electric, water, cable/wifi and fuel bills equally.  Those costs are approximately 30.00 a month.

If interested in the housing please email me, Joanna, at marinoj1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

It's $655.00 per month. It is a prime location for walking a short distance to the campus, Main Street, and the bars. As it is newly renovated there is usually little that needs to be fixed by the land lord. But when he is needed he is extremely nice and takes care of things immediately.

JoMarino

Hi! We are currently looking for two new roommates for the upcoming year. The house is only 4 years old. It's big and spacious and all newly furnished.

The house is a two story home, has two full bathrooms, a large driveway, and a front porch.  It's a 10 minute walk to campus, and less then 5 minutes to Main Street. The Landlord is nice and is quick to repair anything we need immediately.

The four tenants split the electric, water, cable/wifi and fuel bills equally.  Those costs are approximately 30.00 a month.

If interested in the housing please email me, Joanna, at marinoj1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

It's $655.00 per month. It is a prime location for walking a short distance to the campus, Main Street, and the bars. As it is newly renovated there is usually little that needs to be fixed by the land lord. But when he is needed he is extremely nice and takes care of things immediately.

JoMarino

Hi! We are currently looking for one new roommate for the upcoming year. The house is only 4 years old. It's big and spacious and all newly furnished.

Preferably looking for someone (of any gender) who is into a bohemian lifestyle and is okay with living with three girls.

JoMarino

Quote from: JoMarino on February 23, 2016, 07:22:54 PM
Hi! We are currently looking for one new roommate for the upcoming year. The house is only 4 years old. It's big and spacious and all newly furnished.

Preferably looking for someone (of any gender) who is into a bohemian lifestyle and is okay with living with three girls.

Renter15

Hi Jo!

Are you still looking for an additional housemate?

AlanaRo

Hi I am definitely interested in inquiring more details! have the rooms been filled yet?

VincentTerranova

Hi Joe
I'm starting New Paltz this fall as a transfer student. Do you still have availability for this apartment?
                                                                                                                         -Vincent Terranova