Looking for a place starting in May or the summer

Started by thatguy46, February 19, 2016, 02:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy46

I am looking to move into a place this summer, preferably immediately after school ends, if not i can wait till July.
Looking for something $650month or less, with utilities.  No smoking in the house.
I am Male and 24yrs old. 

naphenh1

Hello, my name is Hayley and I have a room that can be available mid May, right when this Spring semester ends. It is a fully furnished room in a fully furnished 4 bedroom home, a few minutes walk to Main Street and a 10 minute walk to campus. The house has a washer/dryer, front porch, and off-street parking. Please email me at naphenh1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you are interested and would like more details!

Mittens

Hello,
I am looking to sublet my room in a house. It is $575 a month with everything included. It would be from June to next August. Mittentc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Schlanger1

I have a room in a house less than a mile from campus, everything included for $675 a month. Move in June 1 lease goes until next May the weekend after graduation. Washer and dryer in the house

Call me if you want to see it
516 459-3657
Jessica

Southside123

I have a room as well available in May. Shoot me a message if interested at 917 664 8910.

Karin10

Hey
   I have a very nice room for summer which strat from 5/14-8/15, the time is fixable. And it's super close to campus, 1min to loop station, 3 mins to student union, contact me for more information 6467250571.

nikinp

Hello, I have a room in a house available in summer. $550/ month, if you are interested, please email me for pictures.  email: zhangj7@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Student9999

Hey there!

My landlord is currently looking for other tenants in the apartments next to ours. Maybe you might be interested! Heres the details:

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.

Best,
Stella

Nish

Summer Sublet Available May 15 to August 20 (Large Room, New Paltz Gardens)

Hello there! Largest bedroom (can be shared by two people) available in a two bedroom apartment at new paltz gardens from May 15th to August 20th, walking distance from campus. Rent comes up to 550 that includes utilities, wifi, electric and parking on the street. Walking distance to other places in town as well. Very safe residential community. 5 mins from campus

n02484331

Hi there,

I saw your post and my current roommate and I are looking for someone to move in on June 1st! Would you be interested? It is a summer sublet because our current roommate is moving out on June 1st, but he is terminating his lease which is technically not up until October 1st. So, if you choose to sublet it would be from June 1st until October 1st. Then, if you'd like to resign the lease in October it would be an October to October lease. Your room is $525 a month. Hot water, trash removal, and water waste is included. The only thing we pay out of pocket is WiFi ($17 a month) and Electric (varies, but usually no more than $80 per month). I'm a 22 year old grad student and my roommate is 19, both female, and we're pretty cool chicks! Let me know if you're interested!