1 BR apt. in quiet, wooded setting, minutes walk to SUNY, heat included

Started by whalentc, September 17, 2012, 01:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whalentc

Available now! -- one-bedroom apartment, located in a house on Holland Lane in New Paltz, in a quiet wooded cul-de-sac just behind the Cherry Hill shopping center on Main. Separate entrance from main house, own kitchen and bath, access to washer/dryer, generous light through sun room/porch area at entrance to apartment, large closet and tons of storage space, beautiful wooded back yard, off-street parking, access to outdoor shed structure (pictured below) for storing bikes and equipment. Secluded, rural setting, but with easy access to the school and town proper -- mere minutes walk to campus, downtown New Paltz, and Stop and Shop Plaza. Well-suited to a serious, mature undergrad or grad student.

850 /mo rent includes heat, water, garbage, internet. Tenant pays own electric. 

Email Tom at whalentc@gmail.com, or call 718-619-7632.

Sasha693

i was wondering at what email address i could reach you because there isnt one listed. i am very interested in the apartment though

whalentc

If you're still interested, you can e-mail me at whalentc@gmail. I'd be happy to set up a showing.

Take care, T