SPRING 2016 SUBLET: Fully furnished, three blocks from campus!

Started by Sionnain_Lucy, December 07, 2015, 05:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sionnain_Lucy

Hi all!!

I'm a December graduate, and I need someone to sublet my room for the Spring semester. The apartment is available to move into asap. The lease ends on May 27th.

The house is located on West Center St, across from the New Paltz Commons. We are three blocks from campus (Plattekill side), with easy access to Main Street just one block away.

The rent is 675 a month including everything except cable/wifi and electric which usually comes to about 80 or so every two months. The apartment is fully furnished, including the bedroom (dresser, bookshelf, bed, desk). The room has a big window and a large open closet with shelves. There is one other bedroom, a nice kitchen, a big living room (we have cable and amazon tv with all the trimmings), a nice-sized bathroom, and two storage closets. We also have a porch with a picnic table, and parking right next to the house. There are three other apartments in the house (separate entrances for all), but all of our neighbors are respectful and keep to themselves mostly. The landlords are amiable and responsive.

***The real icing on the cake here is the person I live with. Your future roommate is the world's greatest roommate. He's a first-year graduate student (21), a kind and thoughtful person, a fantastic cook, and can fix nearly anything. Gender is not an issue (nor is anything else); as long as you are a good person in need of a place to live for the spring, he'd love to have you.

Email buckleys3@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or text (516) 941-6359 for questions or pictures of the apartment!!