Spring 2016 Sublet, $600, ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED, VERY CLOSE TO CAMPUS AND TOWN

Started by jacare594, December 06, 2015, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacare594

Hello!

UPDATE: I need this place rented out asap so I lowered rent to $600 (originally $675). Now it's basically a steal!

I am graduating in December and need someone to take over my lease, which is from January 2016 to May 2016. You will have the option to renew the lease for a full year. The house is located on 6 Prospect Street, which is literally right behind Trailways. It's a HUGE room, all utilities (heat, electric, water, wifi, garbage, snow removal) included, CLEANING SERVICE ONCE A WEEK, and washer & dryer in house. Rent is $600 a month. It's literally close to everything, and the house is quiet and friendly. The bedrooms are pretty spread a part, so we're not all on top of each other. Room comes semi-furnished (desk, dresser, and night stand). PLENTY of parking (there is a parking lot on the side of the house). Please email me at N02557705@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or text me at 516-754-3964 if you're interested or have any questions. I also have plenty of pics. I loved living here, but I will be moving back to Long Island to start working in the adult world. Thanks!