$690 INCLUDING UTILITIES BEDROOM AVAILABLE IN HOUSE ON MAIN STREET-CAN SEND PICS

Started by Hayli, November 12, 2015, 06:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayli

I'll be transferring next semester (January 2016) and need someone to take over my lease starting ASAP (can be starting in December). The house is located conveniently on main street which makes for a half mile walk to school and town. Also a short walk to the shopping centers (stop and shop/rite aid) and liquor store.
Room itself comfortably fits a full size bed and dresser. There is also a closet and built in shelf along an entire wall for extra storage space.
The house includes 1.5 bathrooms, a spacious living room with skylights, a big kitchen, a large, private backyard with a spacious deck, washer and dryer and a driveway with enough spots to fit everyone's car (4 tenants).
There are 3 other girls living in the house who are really sweet and friendly (also 4/20 friendly), and there is also a cat who just wants your love and attention, but doesn't bother anyone.

For any more information and/or pictures, please email me at Haychyna@gmail.com :)