Room for Rent for January 2016-August 2016

Started by kc258, October 08, 2015, 12:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kc258

I will have a room available in my apartment starting in January 2016, until August 2016. The apartment is walking distance to school and has laundry on the premises. The room is unfurnished but can fit a double bed, dresser and desk comfortably. There is a closet in the room as well. Rent is around $630 a month plus cable and wifi (I pay electric) and the renter would be subletting from my roommate, whose name is on the lease but is leaving school. There are no pets allowed in the complex. (I am allergic to cats, sorry!)

A little bit about me: I am a graduate student, looking for another female student roommate. I am in my mid-twenties and looking for someone who is clean and mature. Preferably, this person would also be a graduate student, who is not looking to party 24/7, but undergraduate students are okay as long as you fit this criteria!

Please contact me at kayla.villante@gmail.com if you're interested. In the e-mail include your age and occupation/student status!

rubigayle

Hi,
I am just throwing this out there for you to think about...my daughter is a serious grad student who will be graduating at the end of August. She has an apartment untilJune 1st and is looking for someplace to stay until the end of August. I'm thinking if you don't have anyone that wants to stay for the summer your would consider her.

Thanks,
Gayle

hanna

I'm definitely interested in this, I'm a 21 year old international transfer student. Is it still available?

kc258