I know this is early, but I am looking for a roommate for the Spring semester

Started by r0bbutler, September 20, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0bbutler

Whatsup guys! My name is Rob and I had just transferred here from Staten Island and currently live on my own in a one bedroom apartment at Southside Terrace. After this semester I am not bound to this apartment and I am looking for someone to live with come the Spring semester.

Just to give a description of my self- I'm 21 years old and I'm a laid back, open minded, and tolerant kind of guy. I have 2 more years here and I am a Digital Media Production major aiming to be radio host. I think living with someone else would make my time here more enjoyable and make my living situation a bit easier. I am open to finding a new place with someone (or more than one person) or even joining a group of people or person who are currently living somewhere else.

Feel free to contact me!

Zoepenina

Hi Rob,

I live on Water Street in a four bedroom house with three lovely roommates (2 guys, one girl) and am graduating this fall and planning to move out in January. I'm looking for someone to sublet right now and would love to have you come by and check out the house. Rent is $525+utilities and we have a washer/dryer and dishwasher inside the house. Two full bathrooms and really nice, freshly painted bedroom with an enormous closet.

Please feel free to email me at n02367270@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu for more details!

Best,
Zoe