Looking for place to live for Spring semester

Started by Iloaeza, December 09, 2015, 01:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iloaeza

Hello,

I'm a dude currently looking for a place to call home for the Spring 2015 semester near SUNY New Paltz, preferably walking distance but I do have a car. I'm not allergic to anything nor do I care if roommates are smokers or have pets. I am organized, like to keep my living space clean (I clean regularly) and I cook often. I work in NYC and I go religiously. I'm a geology major oriented towards Biology and I create art as a hobby.

Thank you,

Imanol Loaeza
(845) 558 4541
imalogui@gmail.com

sheidlon1

Hi,
My name is Nate and I got one and it is a 10 minute walk to campus, right in the village. My two housemates are moving out and there rooms will be available starting January 1st. I am asking $625/month which includes everything: room, full bathroom, full kitchen, living room, washer, dryer, heat, a/c, electric, cable, internet, garbage, snow removal, outdoor patio and a grill. There is one parking spot in the lot available as of right now, but there is also on street parking very close. It is a nice quite spot on Church Street and I don't throw parties.
Please let me know if this sounds interesting and you could come take a look if you'd like. Call or text 845-464-7192 or email sheidlon1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
Thanks,
Nate Sheidlower

jesyka51

I have a room $550 in the Village. Live with 3 other students all quiet and respectful. A 5 min walk to campus. Email me if you are interested jesyka51@gmail.com
Jessica

Schlanger1

Arr you still looking? I clean regularly and keep a clean living space too:) I also have a minor in geology! I think you would be a great fit with my roommate and I in our 3 bedroom house.

Call me if you're interested.

Jessica
516 459-3657

Poseidon

Are you still looking? I have a room available in a 2 bedroom apartment. Rent is $600 per month, which includes utilities. Close to campus. JANUARY FREE. Pay no rent for January with lease through May 31. Located on main Street. It's in a great location, only a 5 minute walk from campus and close to town. Common areas of the apartment are furnished. Off-street parking. Contact me at 518.847.9723 if you're interested or have questions.