Mature couple seeking fall rental

Started by rubigayle, August 12, 2015, 12:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubigayle

Hi!
We are a mature (late 50's ) but young at heart couple,  professionals, looking to rent a room in or around New Paltz,  through the fall season. We work during the week in Central Jersey and just want to come up during the weekends to do hiking and biking and enjoy the area. We are nearing the end of our summer  sublet up here now and just would like to continue into the fall. My husband specializes in the field of sleep disorders and I am high school choral director with 36 years experience. My daughter did her undergrad and is currently also a grad student at NP and lives in the area.  We are cool (we remember our college days and are just big kids in old bodies ) but we are responsible and clean as people in our age bracket should be and we will be doing our thing so are not too concerned with what other people have going on.  We did room   with a 21 year old for part of  the summer in town and it worked out fine.

We are looking to rent  a room inexpensively because we will be arriving late friday nights, staying Saturday and leaving sunday morning sometime. We will be missing at least one weekend in September and one weekend in October due to other committments. Internet a must.

Please text or call Gayle at 609 577 1755. We are staying in NP full time until the 16th of August. Thanks!