Furnished Room in Rosendale House Share

Started by RosendaleRoom, December 19, 2011, 02:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosendaleRoom

Available Immediately

1 bedroom available in our single family house located on a quiet road only walking distance from Rosendale Village in Ulster County, New York.

House is tucked into the side of a woody hill and the back of the house has total privacy and view of the forest.

10 minute walk to Main Street Rosendale and it's "bustling" attractions the Rosendale Theater, Rosendale Café, and Big Cheese.

Shared space includes all the common areas:
-Open kitchen/ dining area and cozy lounge.
-Upstairs TV room, and open space great for doing yoga.
-Option to have an additional room for office or art studio.

Your room has a single trundle bed (converts to a double) on the second floor of the house with a South-facing window that gets beautiful morning light.

Hi Speed WiFi and basic cable included (can be full cable upon request if you want to pay for it).

Utilities included.

About us:
We have one bedroom in the house that we will keep as our private area and will probably spend on average about 2 nights per week in the house so the whole house will be yours for the majority of the time.

About you:
Require income verification and reference check.
1 month security deposit and first month's rent.
Perfect for a working professional, F/T student, commuting professionals or part timer.

Take a virtual tour of the house here: http://www.realestateshows.com/show.php?id=571423&traffic=0

Please respond with a brief introduction of yourself. We look forward to meeting you.

email us at rprince62@gmail.com.
Sorry no pets and no smoking in the house.

viiglet

Hello,
My name is Kristen.  I am a part time grad student in the second language education program at SUNY New Paltz.  I am currently living on a farm and working as a caretaker in the Northern Catskills, but am looking to move closer to school this January.  I'm 39, quiet, tidy, and conscientious.  I like music, film, gardening, baking, hiking and reading.  I'm also very easy going and lead a simple, healthy life.
Could you please tell me how much the rent is, and whether there would be room for some of my own furnishings.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Kristen