WE NEED 2 FEMALE STUDENTS!!!!! Walking Distance to Campus

Started by janette, August 08, 2015, 03:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janette

This is a beautiful 5-bedroom private home, converted to a student residence, in the Village of New Paltz--just a short walk to campus.  If you are still in need of a room, check this one out!  There are 2 rooms that just came up.  We can send some photos to your email if you  request them.  Just hurry up if you don't want to miss seeing them.  I don't think these will last long.  The house was recently renovated and fully furnished. This year, the windows were all changed to double-pane to make the house warm and cozy in the winter months and we installed air conditioning and ceiling fans for the hot days.  We also added skylights and recessed lighting. For your convenience, there is a free washer and dryer on the premises and also an equipped kitchen for you to make simple and healthy meals for yourself instead of wasting money on unhealthy restaurant meals.  Common areas are shared by all 5 students in the house.  I hope that this will provide a comfortable living space for our students at SUNY New Paltz.  No smoking and no  pets, please.  The rent is $625+shared utilities.  For more information, please call me at (845) 633-9616.  For a limited time, you can also reach me at (845) 255-6895.  If I don't answer, please leave me a message and indicate when is a good time to call you.  Please leave me a valid cell number that does not have a full mailbox, so I can return your call.