Bedroom Available in Beautiful Cottage $700 (negotiable)

Started by JaredAllynDecker, August 05, 2015, 05:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaredAllynDecker

This is a great opportunity for a SUNY New Paltz Student or a young professional moving into the area. I am renting a beautiful cottage  very close to the center of town, and I have a bedroom I can sublet for short or long term. No smoking, and no pets (I already have a hedgehog and I'm getting a cat soon, which meets the pet limit).

I am a very easygoing and respectful person. 21 years old, male, recently graduated from a different SUNY school. I'm a musician, an animal lover, and a good cook. I work two jobs, and I live a very fast paced life sometimes. I encourage people to inquire who are night owls or don't mind a little noise now and then. I'm not always the quietest person to be around, but I am very respectful and don't mind being asked to quiet down, within reason.

The bedroom itself is unfurnished currently, but for the right person, I'm willing to help you find amenities for reduced costs or free. It is a little small, but you will have access to the entire house, aside from my room. There's lots of closet storage, off street parking, large windows that let light in, and heat, water, and snow removal are included. No laundry on site, sorry!

I only have a couple of requirements for the person choosing to move into this bedroom:

1. don't be a jerk, that's not fun for either of us
2. don't be a homophobe (see requirement 1.)
3. don't be allergic to cats
4. provide some proof of income or ability to pay the rent

Rent is $700 dollars before utilities. Since this is an informal arrangement and I will be managing it, I am willing to work with the right person to reduce rent to a more feasible cost.

I'm a very outgoing person, and I love to help people. If you think you are the right person to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, please let me know! Available as early as September 1st!

Thanks a lot,

Jared